Dare To Love by Eve Montelibano
has set her eyes on her Prince Charming since the first time she laid eyes on him. She met him when she was a scared little girl, and like the dashing heroes of her favorite fairy tales, he rescued her and taught her how to be fearless. Years have passed and her memory of their first and only encounter is still very much alive in her heart and growing stronger everyday. She vows that when the right time comes, she will claim her prince for herself no matter the circumstances. She has no doubt in her mind that when he sees her again, he will love her and they will live happily ever after.
is a world-famous Hollywood superstar and he does not believe in love ever after. Twice divorced and third in the works, he goes through his relationships the way he runs his hard-earnes fortune- pragmatic and emotionally detached. His motto when it comes to women is: "I'm open all season but closed on special occasions. READ! No anniversaries and all that Hallmark crap." And it is always his way or the highway.
When Ms. Fairytale meets Mr. Cocktale, something's gotta give.
But not without an epic battle of wills.
- Snow And The Seven Princes By Andie Hizon PHP42.00
- Taming A Beast By Shaniah Blue PHP42.00
- The Breakers Corazon Sociedad 5: Nico Santiago By Venice Jacobs PHP89.00
- Our Imperfect Rhapsody By Tricia Kye PHP42.00
- The Governor's Wife By Mandie Lee PHP179.00
- Task Force Kapayapaan Book 2 - Finnegan Tijares by Camilla PHP45.00