To Die For: XANDER by Kat Madrid
Control is an illusion...
Delta Force operator Xander Thorne’s control is legendary even among his elite military group. He never fails a mission simply because he never allows his emotions to get in the way of his objectives.
And that same principle applies to Roxi, his beautiful estranged wife who chose her singing career and her rock band over their marriage. He had lived without her for so long. He had erased every memory of her from his system.
He is now about to sever all ties that binds them.
Then he finds out his wife is among those taken hostage by a terrorist cell. For the first time in his life, his fear almost overshadowed him.
No peril can keep him away from her. No matter how high the stakes are.
- Blush 18: Titibuk-Tibok, Kakabug-Kabog By Rose Tan PHP45.00
- Until Forever by Sharon Rose PHP99.00
- IOU Men Book 2: Pablo, The Gigolo By Vanessa PHP89.00
- Mutual Pleasure by Mandie Lee PHP120.00
- The Innocent Cougar By Shey Woods PHP120.00
- Class Pictures book 4: January For August By Jasmine Esperanza PHP45.00