To Tame A Bachelor by Sharon Rose
She wants to make her dream come true...
Naya has had a huge crush on her gorgeous boss since she began working as his secretary. Tristan is the stuff of women's dreams - gorgeous, smart, rich and with a devil-may-care attitude. Women are chasing him left and right. In fact, he has a socialite girlfriend who is hell-bent on landing him at the altar. What are the odds that the plain, boring and unadventurous Naya gets the attention of this guy, much less make him attracted to her? Zero... But wait a minute... he meets an accident and boom! He sees her in a whole new light. Blame it on amnesia but she is suddenly the most beautiful woman in Tristan's eyes, thanks to a timely makeover. Not only that, he falls madly in love with her.
But what price will she have to pay?
Trouble begins when she starts to like Tristan's temporary affection too much. She knows that anytime soon, his memory will come back and she will be exposed as a fraud. But what can a little borrowed time with him do? She knows she's playing with dangerous fire but she just wants to experience love and passion in his arms, be the woman he wants to live happily ever after with, even just for awhile.
- Kristine Series 30: One wish 2 by Martha Cecilia PHP45.00
- Just One Wish By Kayla Caliente PHP59.00
- Club Red 4: Gabrael (Heart of Crimson) By Dream Grace PHP42.00
- Faithfully Yours by Zain Taylor PHP42.00
- Wedding Girls: Samantha, The Caterer By Jasmine Esperanza PHP45.00
- Love Revolution 2: Nerii, The Timid Fairy By Wendy Shaw PHP45.00